An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: 4 red lights
THINGS TO TRY
Make sure that the AV cable is correctly connected to the Xbox 360 console.
Disconnect the AV cable from the Xbox 360 console, and then reconnect the AV cable to the Xbox 360 console.
If the four flashing red lights continue to flash, try wiping the metal area of the AV pack with a dry cloth. The metal area is the end that plugs into the console. Wipe the metal area thoroughly, and then try the AV Pack again.
If the AV cable is correctly connected but the four red lights are still flashing, substitute a different AV cable if you have one available.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same issue -- charged it for days and still red light flashing. I was ready to break it open and see if I could replace battery. Then I looked on the opposite end of the charger and seen a little round hole thingy. I put the end of a pen in there and pushed it twice and -- the red light went away . Plugged the charge in and steady red then purple and now blue. Looks like that is a reset ..Try it -- it worked for mine.
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
Hi when the power button flashes red if you hold down the little round white button under the dvd tray and keep holding it down then press the open button for dvd then it will flash a number of lights write this down. it will be flashing 1 2 3 or 4 lights so write it down then hold down the white button again and press the draw open button again and write down how many again. do this 4 times all together and tell me what code it has given you then i can tell you exactly what the problem is
so for instance you hold down the little white wireless button and keep holding it down then press the open button for the dvd tray and say 4 lights are flashin so write down 4 then hold white button down again and press open button again it may flash 4 again then do it again and it may flash 2 lights then again and it may flash 2 again
when you have gotten these 4 codes post me a message and tell me exactly what they tell you and in the correct order so it may look like this 4 lights flashing 2 lights flashing 1 light flashing 2 lights flashing
if you look at where the button is where you turn it on well you have the green light in the middle well around this is four outer lights that light up red their are 4 of these 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom either side of the green light, their the ones that flash green when its spinning rounf with green lights so write this code down then ill be able to tell you exactly what the fault is ok
The flashing red light indicates the problem in the temperature of the unit.The temperature is rising over then required so the red light is flashing. There are some possibilities that you will have to get checked.
1) Make sure your freezer/refrigerator door is closing properly and sealing all around.If the doors are not closing properly then this can lead to rise in temperature. 2) If doors are proper and closed properly then other possibility is to check the compressor .Check the compressor is it running properly or its not running.Beside the compressor there is a fan if the fan is running the compressor is turning on if fan is not running the compressor is not running.If the unit is not getting very cold this also indicates the problem is in the compressor section.A weak or faulty compressor causes the temperature rise problem. 3) If compressor also checks out ok then the other possibility is fault in the thermostat of the unit.The thermostat is getting overheated and this is causing the red light flashing. 4) Before replacing any part in the unit try the defrost procedure first .Keep the unit unplugged from power and keep both the freezer/refrigerator doors open .let it remain unplugged for 24 hours.Then reconnect the power and check for some time.If the unit works properly that means defrost procedure solved the problem.But if same error light comes On flashing that means the faulty part needs replacement. You can get required parts for your refrigerator from the on-line sites like :-- www.partsselect.com. Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution
and show your appreciation.
get in your car and put key in ignition turn 1 turn then wait approx 15 20 secs for light in clock to go red then take key out light should stay lit, next get out of your car close door then lock it and open it, when u open car light in clock should flash 3 times, next get out of car hold lock button on your remote down and push open button 3 times (keeping lock button down and remote pointed at reciver) next lose go of both buttons and red light on key should flash 3 times at the same time as clock inside the car.
next get in your car with key! then start her up and turn off get out of car close door and push button to lock (it should lock) if not get back in start her up again and turn off, then push the door locks inside the car then open get out and your car will lock this time!!!!!!!
In addition to the one year World Wide Warranty,
issued by Olympus Corporation in Japan, the European warranty, issued by Olympus Imaging Europa GmbH, is
valid for two years from the date of purchase, if purchased after 1st April 2004