My HP printer is not feeding paper.
Here is the solution for your problem just go through the steps given below and you can fix it yourself.
1. Check to make sure your printer has paper in its paper tray. If your printer has paper, check to make sure that the tray is not overloaded. If you suspect your paper tray is overloaded, remove some paper from the tray and attempt to print again.
2. Use the same type of paper when stocking the tray with paper; do not mix different types of paper into a single stack. Mixing different brands and weights of paper in a single stack makes your printer more prone to paper feed problems. If you find that one particular type of paper causes consistent feed problems, switching to a different type or weight of paper may solve the problem.
3. Check to make sure the paper in the tray is whole. Torn and creased paper will cause problems with the printer.
4. Open your printer's rear access cover and inspect the paper feed rollers. Dusty or dirty rollers cannot grip the paper; clean them with a soft, damp cloth and water.
5. Count your printer's rollers. HP printers have six paper feed rollers; if your printer is missing rollers the paper will not feed correctly. Contact HP to replace the rollers and repair your printer.
Oct 06, 2010 |