It sounds to me like it is overloaded and won't come back on because it has overload protection. Check your connections and make sure the outlet or power strip it's plugged into isn't overloaded. I would disconnect everything from it and turn the volume all the way down and try to get it to come back on. Let me know what happens.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,here is my simple solution... to listen your TV on your Stereo system thru your samsung home cinema receiver,
** you need to connect "Audio Output " RCA jacks or "Optic cable output" of your TV ** to "AUX input "
or "TV" OR "Any input" of your receiver ( except Phone ) or "Optic Cable input" ** than just switch to
respective mode on samsung home cinema RECEIVER corresponding your RCA or Optic connection.. . There you go..Your TV sound is on the samsung home cinema Receiver..By this means whatever you watch on the TV (TV tuner, satellite , Xbox ..etc.) ,it's sound will come thru your stereo..
Hope this helps!..if more help requires pls let me know. Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give me 4 Thumbs Up for me to continue for Helping out the Community :)
Generally speaking, an amp attempts to protect itself from heat, shorts, overloads and operator exuberance by refusing to turn on or stay on.
Overloads can be from excessive periods of high output or marginally low impedance loading by the speakers; and shorts would be wiring issues or a speaker blowing up.
You should be able to feel if it's hot. WHY is it overheating? Make sure it has sufficient ventilation on all sides and that vent holes are not blocked by dust balls. Ensure the fan (if equipped) is running as designed (some only operate on demand). Clean dust and debris from it.
If the amp comes back on after cooling, you're lucky. They only have so many self-protection cycles in their lives so continuously resetting or cycling their power without addressing the cause can do more harm than good.
If it protects immediately on a cool power up you should disconnect the speaker connections and try it 'naked'. If it comes up then diagnose which lead(s) are shorted. If it does not come up the problem is internal and should be left to an experienced and competent hands-on tech.
Check for loose speaker connections at the speaker as a root cause for intermittent shutdown.