Question about Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side by Side Refrigerator
1. Remove the switch cap and unsnap the two (2) tabs at the bottom of the front cover from the
housing first. Pull the bottom out and lift and the front cover from the housing. (Fig. 27)
2. Remove the two (2) hex-head screws securing the metal control panel cover to the dispenser
housing. This will also free the control bracket from the housing although it will remain tethered
to the freezer door by the wiring harness. (Fig. 28)
3. Disconnect the wiring harness connectors from the terminals
on the switches and light fixture in the control bracket.
Removing the Dispenser Assembly
1. Do the previous three procedures.
2. Remove the eight (8) hex-head screws securing
the dispenser housing to the freezer door. (Fig. 29)
3. Carefully pull the housing from the door.
4. Pull the water supply tube from the top of the dispenser housing.
5. Pull the wiring harness leads from the dispenser housing.
6. Disconnect the wiring harness connectors to the electric
foil heater that should get you in there
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2017 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Aug 08, 2016 | GE Profile 25.6 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side...
Dec 08, 2013 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Jul 24, 2010 | Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side...
Jul 24, 2009 | Refrigerators
Apr 14, 2009 | Kenmore 57029 Side by Side Refrigerator
Jul 26, 2008 | Kenmore 73502 / 73504 / 73509 Bottom...
Feb 16, 2008 | Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side...
Nov 23, 2006 | Kenmore 53642 / 53644 Side by Side...
567 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: