Question about GE RM24911 Remote Control
I lost my GE RM24911 3-Device Universal Remote t.v. codes for my t.v thats Emerson
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2015 | GE Remote Controls
Jan 11, 2013 | Emerson Remote Controls
Sep 20, 2012 | GE Remote Original Jc024 Remote Control...
Feb 01, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 15, 2008 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Nov 07, 2007 | GE RM24930 Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24930 Remote Control
961 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: