- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can upload music to your phone through one of these four ways:
1. Thru your memory card and a card reader. When you are connected to the internet, you can just connect your memory card thru your card reader to the internet and upload mp3 or mp4 files.
2. Another one is thru a data cable. This data cable will just be connected to your phone and your computer. This cable will serve as a channel for the mp3 or mp4 files you want to upload.
3. The third one is thru bluetooth. When you want to use bluetooth, make it sure that the phone's bluetooth you want to get the music from is open. All you have to do is to open your bluetooth and search for the device of the phone you want to get music from.
there are two ways to upload music to your phone ;
1) connect ur to ur pc using the data cable and u can transfer files from ur pc to ur phone .
2) if ur phone supports external memmory card the u can get a usb device called card reader and use it to transfer the file from ur pc to ur memmory card and the u can load it to ur phone and enjoy ur music.
if u are able to solve ur problem then please do vote for me
Use USB To Hook It Up To Your Computer.. Then You Can Burn Music To It Using Windows Media Player. Import You Songs Into WMP, Then Go To The Burn Tab And Drag Them Into The Burn List. Make Sure You Have Your Phone Selected To Burn To. Then Your Done.
it is very easy dude.
Just connect the data cable from the phone to the computer and upload the songs as you upload the data into pen drive.
so where to get a usb cable. go to any electronic near by your home and try to ask for cable showing your phone and he will provide you with the same.
are you trying to download music via cell phone carrier or pc????? by pc (it much easier and quicker) connect usb cable to krzr.....go to my computer...u should see the drive....copy files from pc to the cell phone.......and now you just listen to them or make a ringtone....
First plug in your phone through USB. Then go to "Mycomputer" and click on your phone under the section labled "Removable memory" then all you have to do after that is drag and drop music onto the file for your phone. After your done you might need to Update your MP3 player by going on your phone and scrolling down to Update Music Library which is usually located under the music player. Hope this helps =)
i do have micro sd and i am using a samsung unit. whe i want to grab a files from my computer. I am using a card reader/writer, insert my micro sd into the card reader, then connect it to the computer.
for playing/viewing just go to folder icon in your phone the choose memory card. thats is i can play/view my loaded files.
you got to buy a sandsdisk with memory and get a loader that plugs into computer. load files onto chip. put chip into side of phone and voila, you got music....go to staples to purchase. don't know what you need- the name of but you need the micro chip and the equipment to put chip into...