Question about Linksys 2.4 GHz 802.11b Wireless - B PCI Adapter (WMP11) (LINKSYSWMP11)
Set up and configuration
Do it this way :
1. turn off all computers connected to router
2.turn off router
3. if you are using a modem, turn that off too(just switch it off/ take off the power)
4. turn on the modem
5. once you have the power, dsl lights on, turn on the router.
6. once the power and dsl link is on, on the router
7. turn on the computer.
8. open internet explorer-> click tools menu -> click internet options -> click dlete cookies, delete temporary files,delete forms and delete passwords. and click ok on internet options.
9. try 192.168.x.x in the address bar. - it will work.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2012 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jun 15, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 02, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 09, 2011 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2010 | AOpen Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Sep 11, 2008 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Jul 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2017 | Linksys 2.4 GHz 802.11b Wireless - B PCI...
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: