Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
I try to turn bluetooth on, it says connecting then message appears- bluetooth off!! no matter what i do it just won't let me turn bluetooth on. it was working fine for first few months now all of a sudden it has stopped
We reset everything in the phone but things only work from the phone outbound mikdun49
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
By bluetooth some virus has affected ur phone. so it is not working so please format ur phone fully.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2016 | Bluedio Model R - Wireless & Bluetooth...
Jan 28, 2015 | Apple iPhone 5
Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configures the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
- Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager'.
- You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device'
- Right-Click it and click on "Update Driver Software" -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
- Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" button.
- Click "Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer".
- Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation', not only Microsoft.
- From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name "Windows Mobile-Based Device Support" with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
- Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios', it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support'.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
I hope this will help you guys fix your bluetooth problem with Windows 7.Rate me if the message was helpfull.
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2017 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 08, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jan 19, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 07, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!