- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hold Fn on your keyboard and click F6 then your web cam is on.
If still the webcam is not working try this:
Go to device manager and verify that web-cam driver is working properly by doing the following:
1. Go to start > RUN > then type in the following in the RUN... box devmgmt.msc then press enter.
2. The device manager box will appear then look for web-cam driver ("Imaging Device")
3. If everything is working like it should, there should not be an "exclamation mark" by your web-cam driver
If there is an "exclamation mark" then load the driver cd that came with your laptop and install the necessary driver or go to your laptop manufacture's website and download the driver and reboot for good measure.
May be your web cam driver is corrupted.
Follow these steps:-
1.Remove the webcam.
2.Restart the computer and connect the webcam.
3.Insert the web cam driver CD and install the driver.
4.Now your webcam will be connected.
Hi there, please follow the steps.
Hi there follow the instruction below.
1**. Double click my computer then double click USB Video Device.
You can see your self then. If the USB Video Device not showing
there then you have to install the cam first.
2. Power On the laptop/PC & after ready your OS for work just put
your Webcam driver disk in DVD/CD RW/ROM. when its open, that
time just select webcam driver and install it as per your operating
system(Vista or XP). So do it, and after finish installation ,restart the
laptop. Your will see your cam is ready for use.
Then follow again the first instruction.**
3. When you confirm after viewing your self in cam , then stop it. Now login on messenger & click to connect the cam from messenger. If any doubt then then ask me a again. Thanks & waiting for your feed back.
goto device manager and delete the web cam or imaging device and or universal serial bus uninstall the 1 that says web cam.
restart the notebook it will pick back up on the web cam and ask to locate and install drivers.