Question about Computers & Internet
Hi. there are cell's that contain thousands of text boxes & makes the excel document very slow to work with. these text boxes are between cells and r too time consuming to delete. what can i do get rid of them. i have checked for viruses but found none. also the text boxes are in different random places.
If you are talking about deleting the text boxes at a time that have been inserted to your cell of excel worksheet, plz follow the steps.
1. Open your excel sheet where the textboxes are inserted.
2. You can click one of the text box (do not click in the cell).Now press control and select the other ones with the mouse.
3. Now press the delete key and your box will be deleted.
else if you want to delete all at a time follow this.
1. Open your excel worksheet that contain text boxes. Now right click on the blank area of Menu bar (At top right corner area). Choose Drawing tool bar if not selected. Now from the drawing toolbar (above the TASK BAR) choose the --> (arrow mark) at bottom left corner of the drawing bar.
2. Now your mouse pointer will be changed to arrow shape. Now click on the bigining of the excel sheet and drag till the page end without releasing your mouse button. Now you will see all the text boxes will be selected.(No text will be selected, Only objects will).
3. Now press delete key and all your text boxes will be deleted at a time.
Hope it works, otherwise mail mei will give you the screen shots.
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
Lost or forgot Word password with which you can acquire the documents or information stored in the Word file is clearly tricky. You can try Word Password Recovery to recover the lost Word password. This would be helpful.
With this practical tool, you can recover and get access to any password-protected Word document at ease. And here is guide for you:
1. Click Open and select the file.
2. Choose one of the attack types to recover Word password.
3. Attack settings.
4. Click Start on the taskbar until the operation is finished.
5. Click OK, and you will find the password in the box. If you still haven't mastered the guide to recover lost Word password, you can click here as the reference.
Posted on Nov 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2013 | Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Apr 22, 2013 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
If you are starting from a blank document, go to step 2.
May 18, 2011 | Microsoft Office Word 2007 Full Version...
Mar 20, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 13, 2009 | Microsoft Excel 2003 (065-03992) for PC
Mar 23, 2009 | Sage ACT! 2006 Full Version for PC
Sep 24, 2008 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Sep 03, 2008 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Dec 28, 2007 | Computers & Internet
721 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!