I know how to locate people but it asks for a code and i cant figure out the code...is there a code i can use or a master code or something because it sucks not being able to use bluetooth when i have it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have METRO PCS service: Press 111111 then select service and click ok (middle circle) then when it asks for additional code enter 587846 then select yes.... This will reset your security code to 0000
Both phones must have Bluetooth enabled. There is a setting that makes the phones discoverable. You must "pair" the devices first. Go to your Bluetooth settings and make your phone discoverable and then search for the other phone. Make sure the other phone is discoverable first. Let me know if you need more help.
Pairing your Cell Phone to your Bluetooth Headset: (FROM Bluetooth Headset) 1.Make sure Bluetooth Headset is fully charged! 2.Hold down talk button (center button of headset) up to (Five) 5 seconds, then WAIT until you see a solid blue light then immediately flip open earpiece part of headset. THIS MEANS the HEADSET IS NOW IN PROGRAM MODE. AT THE SAME TIME/ WHILE BLUETOOTH IS STILL OPEN & IN PROGRAM MODE…. (FROM CELL PHONE)
1. Click on “Menu” (Left Button) 2. Scroll to Bluetooth icon. (Lower Right Hand side of menu) 3. Click “Ok” button 4. Then click on “My Devices” 5. Click “OK” again 6. Select “FIND NEW”: Cell phone searches/connects to pair up with Bluetooth Headset. 7. Once your Cell phone discovers your new headset, select “ADD” or click on the recently paired headset device. 8. You will then be prompted to enter a pairing code. Use either.. a.0000or b.1111 or c.9999 Congratulations on paring/ connecting your new Bluetooth Headset w/ to your new Cell phone!
You can erase all contacts. Do you know if he had a security code? You will need it. If not it is either "0000" or the last for digits of the phone number.
1. Select menu -> Settings->Security
2. Enter your 4 digit code
3. Select ERASE CONTACTS
4. Select yes to all contacts. It will ask you to confirm
5. Press your left soft key with the dot in the middle.
Here's link to the manual.
You'll find the instructions for all the other ones you want to erase.