My xbox won't finish downloads...
Before trying to contact the 1-800-4myxbox, have you tried the following:
1. Do a wired connection to your modem or gateway.
2. Cancel any pending downloads.
3. Delete any partially completed downloads for the item you are attempting to download.
a. In the My Xbox area, select System Settings.
b. Select Memory and then select your storage device.
c. Navigate to the content type you are attempting to download and select it
d. Navigate to the Game or Video item you are attempting to download
e. Look for the item you are attempting to download in the list of items. If there item is listed, remove it by selecting the item and then selecting Delete (also try to delete any games that has a yellow triangle with an exclamation inside it)
4. Clear Cache
a. Locate the System section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
b. Select Memory, and then press the Y button to view the device options screen.
c. On the Xbox 360 Controller, press the following items in this sequence:
• X button
• X button
• Left bumper
• Right bumper
d. When you are prompted to confirm system maintenance, select Yes by pressing the A button.
e. It should go back to the Memory
5. In the My Xbox area, select your Xbox LIVE profile.
6. Select Manage Account.
7. Navigate to Download History and press A.
8. To attempt to redownload content, select the item and press A.
9. Select Download Again.
That should do the trick..
Hope it helps! Enjoy! :)
Feb 06, 2009 |
Microsoft Xbox 360 Console