Hello, my iphone is a 1.1.3 OTB and i only had it for a week now. When the battery gets below like 80 % i always get the screen where ill see the iPhone battery says it has to charge. When i put it to charge it goes right back up and functions again. With almost full amount of battery time left... So with other words i have to carry the charger with me wherever I go. Do anyone know what the problem is or what i can do?
When you bought the phone you musnt have left it on charge for 24 hours like you are actually meant to. so there are no known solutions for your problem. you can either ask for a new one sent out to you and tell them your problem or you can buy a battery portable battery charger that you can take around anywhere with you. they are approximatly 30 odd dollers.
hope i have helped.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your iPhone battery gets low quick, try disabling features within your iPhone which may help increase battery life.
1. Decrease the screen brightness of your phone. 2. Turn off 3G when not in use ( 3G can decrease the battery life greatly ) 3. Turn of Location Services in Settings. ( GPS can decrease bettery life greatly ) 4. Turn off bluetooth. 5. Charge your iPhone up to 80% everytime and then stop charging. ( Studies show that charging up to 80% everytime can help increase the life span of your iPhone battery )
Once you purchase the iphone,dont use it yet.Instead of using it right away,kindly charge your IPhone with the wall charger for 3 hrs.Please dont use the Iphone while charging.Kindly check always if the battery is full.Once its fully charged then that's the time that you can use the iPhone. Once fully charged, let the iPhone's battery fully drain.Please keep the iPhone off for 2 hours.Fully charge your iPhone and allow the battery to rest in the
fully charged state for two hours. (You may use your iPhone during this
time as long as the iPhone is plugged in).Repeat the third and fourth step a maximum of three times if you feel your battery indicator is inaccurate.
Here are some tips for your everyday charging for your IPhone: #1 - Charge your iPhone throughout the day when available. Charge EVERY
night, regardless of charge level. This will keep your battery active,
which is healthy for the iPhone's battery.
#2 - Use a wall charger or car charger w/ rated output 5V 1A. Computer
chargers might not charge when the computer is in standby mode.
#3 - You cannot overcharge your iPhone. You don't need to disconnect
the iPhone from the charger after it's done charging. Once fully
charged, the iPhone will run strictly off of AC power and will not
damage the battery.
#4 - Every two months, make sure you fully charge and fully drain the
battery, in one cycle. This calibrates your battery indicator. If you
fail to do this, your indicator will become inaccurate. Calibrating
your battery does not improve battery life.
#5 - If you ever need to store your iPhone for any reason, make sure
your battery is stored @ roughly 50% and in a cool environment.
#6 - Always charge your iPhone out of its case (assuming you can easily
remove the case). Charging your iPhone inside your case will make the
iPhone hotter, which is bad for the battery.
#7 - Charge your iPhone in a cool location. Charging your iPhone in a
cool environment has a tremendous impact on your battery's lifespan.
The colder the location you use to charge, the more charging cycles you
can complete without your battery deteriorating. Avoid charging in
#8 - Use properly rated chargers. Using chargers that are not properly
rated will have a huge impact on your battery's lifespan. Make sure
your car charger has the same rating as the official Apple charger. The official Apple wall charger is rated as follows:
Input: 100 240V ~ 50/60 Hz 1.0A
Output: 5V 1A Thanks!
A recent research conducted on cellphones (smartphones) revealed that most of your battery life is drained by "Internet" and "calls". The more you use your phone for any of these two, the faster your battery drains. Next on the list is "Search for network" which consumes quite a bit of your battery power.
Smaller culprits are WiFi, Bluetooth, Screen brightness, themes, Vibration, etc.
* Reduce screen brightness to minimum
* turn off WiFi/3G/4G when not required (same with Bluetooth)
* if you are out of network area, turn off the mobile network so you cell doesn't keep searching for a network.
* If possible reduce internet usage on your cell phone to improve battery life (ie. if you have a laptop handy, use it!)
* Use a darker wallpaper
* Vibration takes up more battery than ringtones
* use a simple theme
* Dont keep your cell phone charging for long periods (eg. overnight)
* If you plan to buy a new battery, buy a branded authentic one
Hope this helped, thanks for using FixYa!
does you have tried following tricks? If yes, the battery is death and you can go to the next apple retail store and let replace the battery for 80 bugs or so... ex. tax... 1. Connect your iPhone to the charger 2. Hold the HomeButton and the StartButton together for 15-30 secounds 3. Now the iPhone has to restart 4. It's possible that you need to restore your iPhone with iTunes 5. If it's not booting, use the apple battery replacement program I hope i could help you. Best regards
Try turning it off and then back on, if turning it on and off doesn't work, restoring it might work. Also try to remove the SIM card and put it back into the phone. I recommend simply exchanging the phone at the Apple store if it is still under warranty. Click on the links below to see other soultions for the charge and sync iphone problem
1. make sure the battery is charged; if the IPhone has a low battery, a little battery icon will appear with a triangle exclamation on it. 2. the IPhone needs to be reset. You can do this by turning the hold switch to ‘off’, connecting the adapter to an electrical outlet, then press and hold the PLAY and MENU button for about 5 seconds
3. make sure the Hold switch is off; it should be switched away from the headphone jack port
1. File manager in ipcsuite
2. Find the file:
Then rename it to:
it's not as simple as it sounds unlocking the iphone! 1. do you have the 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 otb iphone? you need to do some research man! google it, the info is everywhere........really, before you start, you need to know the basics!