Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
My hp 1320 only print in paper from tray 1 (upper tray ) and I
cant print in papers which are in lower tray
Techguru, Tray 2 relay??
Where can that one be accessed from, is it an invasive procedure??
Posted on Sep 12, 2008
Ok Solution for that is (1) Ch3eck for the Tray 2 relay .. It is not working
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2013 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Feb 10, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Sep 17, 2017 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Sep 12, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Feb 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 14, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Oct 01, 2007 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!