Question about Taylor 7532 Ultra Thin Glass Digital Scale
Also have the taylor 7532s and have replaced the batteries only to have it show 0.0 then 0-Ld. How can i fix this?
Try to reset the unit. Use the following steps
- Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale. Push the tab on the door and lift the cover.
- Remove the battery from the compartment. Close the battery compartment door.
- Sit the scale right side up on a hard surface floor.
- Step on the scale and stand still on it for five to ten seconds. Step off the scale.
- Turn the scale over and open the battery compartment. Re-insert the battery. Close the battery compartment cover.
- Place the scale right side up on the hard surface floor.
- Press one foot on the scale until the display shows zeroes or dashes. Remove your foot.
- Wait for the scale to shut off by itself. When you step back onto the scale, it will be reset.
Hope this solution has been helpful?
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
I know this question is 5 years old, but hopefully my answer will help people who see the 0-Ld error. This means the scale is overloaded. I had a kitchen scale giving the same error. I took the case apart and bent the metal bar that connects the weighing platform to the circuit board upwards just a bit. It now works fine. Improper storage / handling had caused it to become bent down. The scale then thought it was overloaded and would give an error.
Posted on Mar 10, 2015
2032 is the battery #....
Posted on Jan 06, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2017 | Taylor Health & Beauty
Mar 08, 2017 | Taylor Health & Beauty
If the scale is moved or bumped, or the battery is replaced, the scale needs to be initialized before use.
To initialize, just press on the platform with your foot. The display will turn on and off. The scale is ready for use once again.
Sep 26, 2010 | Taylor 5593 Body Fat/Body Water Scale
Aug 15, 2010 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Jun 04, 2009 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Mar 16, 2009 | Taylor 7532 Ultra Thin Glass Digital Scale
Feb 11, 2009 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Jan 02, 2009 | Taylor 7506 Precision Tech Lithium Battery...
Dec 19, 2008 | Taylor 7532 Ultra Thin Glass Digital Scale
13,630 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: