The phone powers on with no problem, but when I close it and try to open it back up, the screen is white and the the phone freezes. The screen on the outside still works, it shows the time and everything. I can't seem to figure it out.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried a reset or a reboot? Try these steps:
1. Power off the cell phone by holding down the power button for at least 5 seconds. The screen should turn black. Now, let go of the button and press it again until the screen lights up again.
2. If the screen is still white while holding down the power button, open up the back of the cell phone and remove the battery. Wait for 30 seconds before putting the battery back in, to allow the software to reset itself. Put the battery back in and press the power button until the screen lights up again.
3. If you removed the battery and you still have a white screen, you may have a software issue. Go to a local cell phone repair company and have it replaced or fixed.
i have the motorola i850 cell phone, and this problem occured on my phone
after entering the wrong code a few times, a message appeared on the display
to wait to enter the code, after about 30 minutes, the enter code screen reappeared
so from this point i turned the phone off anf then back on again and that unlocked the phone
i received the welcome screen and the phone was up and running again hope this help you
There is a fix. Ok so what you wanna do is power off your Samsung rant then you take out the battery and put it back in. After that you open to the slide pad and hold down the T and Y keys then power it on while still holding the 2 keys after the Samsung logo pops up then you can let go. Keep the slide keys open while it is powering on. You can close the slide pad when your screen shows up then it should be fixed. Well hope this works for you it worked for my moms phone when she was having this problem. Note: If your phone screen freezes or turns white again just redo the process.
go to motorola.com/iden click united states click support click software downloads (if you have pictures and videos download iden media downloader to retain them) click software upgrade click your phone model make sure you select a date within a year for the warranty info you will need a data cable to make this work try to redownload the software to your phone this might help