Question about HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
I have HP PSC 1410V installed on my bedroom computer that is running Windows XP. Is there any way I can print from my laptop wirelessly which is running Vista? A bit confusing, but I hope someone understands what I talking about...
Yes, you can and it is pretty easy.
You should get the HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit
Here is there product description from HP.
Get everything you need to print wirelessly in this simple upgrade kit! It includes a printer receiver and PC receiver for a wired desktop or notebook PC, and it's easy to both install and use.
Works with most HP printers and All-in-Ones, plus all PCs, wired or wireless.
* Print from virtually anywhere in your home or office via the wireless 802.11g connectivity
* Eliminate ugly cable clutter but still get the same print speeds as via USB
* Retain full all-in-one wireless functionality: print, fax from your PC, scan, and access photo memory cards access and PC status
* Set up fast: just plug the receivers into your printer and PC; there's no configuration
* Protect your signal from interception with the secure wireless connection
* Use with a network, or just one PC
* Compatibility: most HP printers, all PCs (wired or wireless)
** I checked and your HP is on the compatibility list - it is ok***
What's in the box?
1 printer receiver
1 PC receiver
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Oct 11, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Oct 09, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Aug 11, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jan 03, 2009 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!