- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Its Prob been hit when the power come back one which created a surge there by killing your TV.. id be taking it to your local TV Repair man or electronics guy and getting it checked out... shouldnt be any more that around 80 dollars in quoting
Something is out of tolerance in the horizontal deflection circuit. You should try resoldering the horizontal output and driver transformer. If that doesnt help you will need to troubles shoot the deflection circuits. If you need a link to get a good quality service manual for your model let me know and I will post a link.
Something is preventing the power supply from operating:
Possible causes in order of likelihood:
1) Convergence amps failed overloading the supply (See if you can disconnect them)
2) High Voltage circuit has died. (Right on schedule since your TV is 10 years old)
3) One of the CRTs has shorted
4) The power supply itself has died (Is there a lot of dust covering it?)
See if you can isolate the failure by working down the list.
Hope Ya Fix it!