- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HTC and other Android phones doesn't have the USB support for your HU. Only way to get signal from the phone to the HU is to use AUX 3mm cable from the phone to the aux port on the deck, assuming there is one. Other wise you will continue to get errors. USB is for Iphone and Ipod only!!!
1. You can buy a FM transmitter which will air your mp3 songs through the airwaves to a certain frequency to the radio. Sound levels are often isn't as good as one would like.
2. There should be a cable that came with the HU which one can connect it directly to the mp3 player if it is an Ipod, if not there should be an aux port in the back or in front of the HU to play the mp3.
I'm not an expert on this but it seems very obvious that you are asking your head unit to work quadruple times harder from doing that. If you want this set up you'd need a six channel amplifier so the demand for watts the speaker wants would all come from the amp that has more than enough to blow them out. Instead of relying from your HU to supply the power needed it will just simply the audio to the amp and the amp will handle the power to your speakers.
they have to be introduced and pushed on both sides , maybe you hear a "click", maybe not, and you may help with a hand if you get the back of the headunit(hu) pushing to you.maybe i can help more if you sendme a closer picture. sometimes you have to take off the plastic molder that are over the edge of the hu
There is for sure a hook up problem my friend. There should be a memory wire that always has power to it even when the car or the ignition is off. Then there is a switched type wire that only comes on when the cars ignition is on. Check both of these wires in the car. Check the car wiring diagram to confirm this. To confirm the wiring in this vehicle, I
Good Luck with this install. And if all else fails, don't take a chance and blow out the unit, take it to a pro to be installed. Good Luck found the right wiring diagram for your car. Confirm this wiring diagram with this one you have. Go here:http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/stereodetail/955.html