I have a sansa Sandisk 2 GB mp3 player with FM tuner & voice recording features. lately when i plug in the mp3 player in the system, my system does not detect it. I am unable to upload any songs on it either. Kindly help me with this problem..
1. I assume you are using a USB Port to connect the device? --Yes - Continue - If No, please specify connection method
2. Does using another USB Port on the PC make any difference? --No - Continue - If Yes, that port on the PC is not functioning.
3. Are other USB devices that you plug into the PC detected? --Yes - Continue - If No - the USB system on the PC is not functioning - upgrading or reinstalling the driver might work if it is not a hardware malfunction.
4. Did you install any type of driver for the Sandisk mp3 player? --No- Continue - If Yes - uninstall and reinstall the driver.
5. Do you have another USB cable to try with the device? -- If No, try another PC.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
unfortunately, the voice recorder works only as voice recorder, it cannot play FM and record it at the same time. though you can play fm radio from another device and record it using your SanDisk mp3 player.
To transfer your recordings from your mp3 player, connect your device to your PC.
Open "My computer" from your PC and you'll there "your Sansa Player"
Double-click on "your Sansa Player", then open the "Music" folder, then, open "Recordings" folder.
Unfortunately, Sandisk didn't include any options in their firmware to record in any other format.
If you happen to have a version 1 c250 then you can install Rockbox on it and have 4 recording format options, as well as being able to choose what bitrate to record in for the mp3 format.
To find out if your player is a v1 go to Settings -> System Info If the version starts with 01 then it's a v1 player and you can install Rockbox on it. If it starts with 03 then it's a v2 player and you're stuck with the wav format, as Rockbox is not yet available for v2 c250 players.
Reset it first by holding in the power button for 10-15 seconds. If that fails:
Connect the device to the PC in MSC Mode View/c200: Turn on then press and hold the rewind button while plugging to the PC
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
i would say no but it depends on what you mean. if you want like xm or am radio, then no, because there is only an fm tuner built into the player. i guess i would need you to specify what you mean by radio programs
plug in your mp3 to the computer go to MY COMPUTER double click in the sansa e250 there are alot of folders theres one thart says RECORD double click on it the theres two folders in there one that says FM and one that says VOICE double click on it and in that folder you will find all your voice recording.