Question about Lexmark Wheelwriter 1500 Typewriter
I can't figure it out. It powers up, the print wheel will spin around during the power up phase and all the lights light up. The lights go out like it's ready to type and then when you hit one key, the print wheel moves a bit and then it all stops and that's when it starts beeping. From that point on, light 1 comes on and beeps when keys are pressed...
I was just playing with a WW 1500 and the only way i got anything close to what you described was to stop the carrier on tab and return it so it slammed at the l. margin. Check and see if the carrier moves fairly freely from side to side with power off. If so check the circut board over and under for debris.
Hope this helps
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 08, 2013 | Brother EM-530 Typewriter
May 06, 2013 | Compaq Computers & Internet
I suggest you print this out and keep it handy.
Locking/Unlocking the VSI
The VSI has a feature that enables you to
lock your power chair to prevent unauthorized use.
To lock the VSI:
1. With the VSI switched on, press and hold the on/off key. After 1 second, the VSI should beep.
2. Release the on/off key.
3. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
5. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
6. The VSI is now locked.
To unlock the VSI:
1. Press the on/off key and power on the VSI. The maximum speed/profile indicator should ripple up and down.
2. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
3. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
5. The VSI is now unlocked.
NOTE: If the above procedure fails to either lock or unlock the VSI, contact your authorized Pride Provider.
Jul 01, 2012 | Heavyduty Jazzy 1121 Standard & Heavy Duty...
Oct 01, 2010 | IBM Wheelwriter 30 Typewriter
Aug 07, 2010 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Roomba Robotic Floor Bagless Vacuum
Dec 22, 2008 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Jul 26, 2006 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 03, 2017 | Lexmark Wheelwriter 1500 Typewriter
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: