Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Hi, i tried all the solutions on connecting the phone with PC, but it didn't work. My PC can recognize it as external drive - so there is nothing wrong with USB connection and i can do the 'darag and drop' of MP# or picture using Explorer. But when i open LGSync application, it said CAN NOT CONNECT TO MOBILE PHONE, CHECK CONNECTION and all the menu is grey. I also want to know how can we install new application such as game? Thanks in advance, Jibenk Cannot link PC to mobile
I think your driver is not sporting your phone you can download it from http://www.lgmobiles.com/PCsync.
contact me +919784549965
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
**** ! ******* LG Mobile, I cannot connect too.
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I went through the same trouble. After a small investigation I've found that the USB driver wasn't install. I just ran the setup and it worked imediatly C:\Program Files\LGE GSM PC Sync\USB Setup\LGUSBModemDriver_ML_WHQL_Ver_4.6.exe
Hope it could help!
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
I have the same problem like everyone else in this forum! here is the solution:
1. The USB modem driver came with the CD may or will not work, so get the latest drivers for it.
2. Before install the new drivers, change your phone setting under " setting -> USB connection -> from MASS STORAGE to DATA LINK.
3. Plug the usb cable to the phone and to your PC, it should do anything or give any message if it does just cancel it for now.
4. Install the new USB driver you just download, while install it will said something like " does not work with XP " just click OK don't panic.
5. After it finished installed you will see by the clock that it find the USB LG blah blah...and ding ding sound if you have sound on.
6. Now go back to LG Sync software and click on Connect & choose LG modem com port whatever it there.
7. You're done !!!
Here the link where to get the new USB driver:
Yeah the link is all Italian ...don't panic, I couldn't read it either LOL...just click on the picture where you see the phone and the PC with wrap around with arrow, then follow instruction will be in English.
Keep posting good answer that you find and help out other just like US!
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 02, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jun 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Dec 17, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2007 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2017 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
540 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!