Question about D-Link VisualStream DSB-C310 Webcam
I download the drivers from D-Link, connect the camera and point it to the .inf file for installation, but I continue to get an error indicating "Cannot Start device. (error 10)"
How do I get around this?
I have lost my cd and want to instalweb cam driver
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
Go and get another one
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
I was able to resolve this by using the following process.
1) Uninstall the camera from device manager.
2) Reboot without the computer without the camera attached.
3) Reinstall the device drivers from the downloaded driver files.
4) Attach the camera to the system - let it find the device and load the drivers.
5) At this time in the Device Manager - there is a balloon with a exclamation point. Error about unable to start device occurs when I try to use it.
6) Reboot the computer with device connected to the computer.
At this time the device was found as installed and started up correctly. It was also recognized by my system and desired software when I needed it.
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
Ok i think i got the problem solved
download the latest driver
and.. reboot your computer
then attach your webcam
and you see yellow popping up right away
click the yellow bubble and you see this installation thing...
and you see the
the recommended one and the advanced one
click the advanced one and browse the driver folder
and click the driver folder and click next
this should install the webcam
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2010 | D-Link VisualStream DSB-C310 Webcam
May 14, 2010 | D-Link VisualStream DSB-C310 Webcam
Feb 21, 2009 | D-Link VisualStream DSB-C310 Webcam
Jul 31, 2008 | D-Link VisualStream DSB-C310 Webcam
May 09, 2011 | D-Link VisualStream DSB-C310 Webcam
1,230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!