Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
My LG Shine will not recognize my Bluetooth HS850 no matter how I try to pair them Any suggestions
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
My LG 850 Prada would not recognise the Platronics I had, no matter how much i tried to pair them. I removed the SIM card and re-inserted it once again and WALLAH!! it worked. Try it!!. I hope it works for everyone out there who had this problem.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
The first thing you will need to do is make sure the bluetooth feature is enabled on your phone. From your phone's menu, select "settings", then "bluetooth". Select "on" and press the "ok" or "done" button.
Next, press the power button on your headset and hold it for 5 to 8 seconds (or until the power light stops blinking and stays solid). Your headset should now be in pairing mode.
From the menu on your phone, go to "tools" and select the "bluetooth" option. This will take you to your "trusted devices" list (none should be listed at this point). Select "add new" with your headset in close proximity.
After a few seconds of searching, your phone should display "Motorola HS850". Press the "connect" button. You should now be able to make and receive phone calls via your headset with the freedom of having your hands free for other activity.
if($(".Article .Part0.Step").length > 7) jSectionExpander(".Article .Part0.ViewSteps",".Article .Part0.Step",5,200); else $(".Article .Part0.ViewSteps").remove();
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
This worked for me. One thing, though; make sure its not being charged or plugged into the charger. I kept trying while charging the headset, but wouldn't work until I disconnected it.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 18, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2009 | LG Shine 720 Cellular Phone
Mar 23, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2009 | LG CE110 Cellular Phone
1,109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!