My phone's battery went dead because it only had one bar of battery left and my sister decided to play tetris on it. So, I went to go charge it and it wont respond. I've tried taking out the battery at least five times and nothing will happen. This is my only phone and if I break it I wont get a new one. H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey! My Sister has the same problem. T-Mobile said that it is the battery. There was a defect with some phone batteries. You can buy the samsung battery from T-Mobile for like 48$ of go to cellphoneshop.net to get it cheaper. works great and is cheaper to replace than 48$ samsung battery!!
there might be water blog near battery connector or near charging section.kindly wash your phone with petrolium liquid & rehot with blower .don,t try this your self .kindly visit any service shop near by you.
if it still new and you've still got the warranty then you should ask for replacement of the whole unit.
seems that the problem of your phone is the unit itself, the charging circuit migth have disorders/malfuntioning.
ever tried checking for the specifications and directions for charging the unit.
i greatly suggest that if you got the warranty still, have it replaced.
hi i have the xact problem with mine but i found out it is the battery i would charge it and it will say charge complete and i will only get mayb 2 txts and a phone call b4 it shuts off on me. try a new battery ans see what happens
I had exactly the same problem. After unsucessfully looking for a solution on the net I removed the simm chip and set it aside. The next day, I put it on PC usb charge and left it overnight. The next day, I powered it up and it worked. I turned it off and replaced the simm and it is now working fine. Go figure...