Question about Vacuums
My vacuum is not picking up.
How To Replace Brush Roll Belt
NOTE: Turn off the switch and unplug the electrical cord
before replacing belt. Belt pulleys can become
hot during normal use. To prevent injury, avoid
touching the motor shaft when checking the belt.
1. Lower handle to floor to change belt.
2. Loosen, but do not remove, two screws to release hood.
Lift hood to remove.
3. Lift left end of brush roll.
4. Remove and discard belt.
5. Place new belt around motor shaft.
6. Place belt around brush roll pulley.
7. Align left end cap with base. Push end cap
securely into place.
8. Pull right side of brush roll to stretch belt.
Secure right end cap into base.
9. Rotate brush roll to seat belt.
10. Replace the hood. Make sure hood front is
behind furniture guard. Hood should seat
onto self-locating screw tabs.
11. Tighten screws.
You can goto this website enter in the model number 4688 and you can see detailed pictures of how to change the belt as well as print off a new user manual.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2010 | Eureka 4700A Maxima Bagless Upright Vacuum
Jan 31, 2010 | Eureka Altima Upright Vacuum Model 2996AVS...
Jan 02, 2010 | Eureka Altima Upright Vacuum Model 2996AVS...
Nov 20, 2009 | Eureka Capture Upright Vacuum Vacuum
Nov 08, 2009 | Eureka Capture Upright Vacuum Vacuum
Nov 01, 2009 | Eureka Capture Upright Vacuum Vacuum
Sep 22, 2009 | Vacuums
Aug 29, 2009 | Eureka 2961AVZ Bagless Upright Vacuum
Apr 13, 2009 | Vacuums
Dec 02, 2016 | Vacuums
394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!