Question about EnGenius Lands Phones
SOURCE: Cordless phone 25881
Sounds like a power problem.
This model of phone will work as a regular corded phone when no ac power is available.
IE the cordless function is only available when you have electricity.
- is the ac adapter plugged into a working outlet.
- is the ac adapter working.
- is the ac adapter pluged into the base.
hope this helps
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
From the Handset Setup Menu:
1. Press the caller ID-volume ( 5 or 6) button to scroll to the TONE PULSE sub-menu.
2. Press mute/program button to enter the menu. TONE/PULSE 41TONE 2PULSE shows in the display. The default setting is “1 TONE”.
3. Use the touch-tone pad or caller ID-volume ( 5 or 6) to enter 1 TONE or 2 PULSE.
4. Press the mute/program button to confirm. You will hear a confirmation tone and your selection shows in the display.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
SOURCE: uniden 5.8Ghz phone.
You need to reset the main base unit. Unplug the power from the back of the base. While the power is disconnected, press and hold the delete key while reconnecting the power. Wait for a long beep tone. When the display shows 88 or P, press play button one time. If you have a phone without an answering machine, disconnect the power from the back of the base, press and hold find hs button while reconnecting power.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2015 | EnGenius Lands Phones
Jun 10, 2014 | Lands Phones
Jun 07, 2010 | EnGenius DuraFon 4X Cordless Phone
May 11, 2010 | Telemania 027367 Spiderman Animated Phone
Oct 04, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 21, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2431 Cordless Phone
Jan 15, 2009 | Sony SPP IM977 Cordless Phone
Sep 18, 2008 | Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Sep 06, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
Feb 29, 2008 | EnGenius SN 920 Ultra Cordless Phone
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: