I HAVE A NEW (2 WEEKS OLD) RAZOR. I HAD IT ON CHARGE AND WHEN UNPLUGED IT AND OPENED IT THE SCREEN WAS GOING ON AND OFF AND YOU HAD TO MOVE THE FLIPED UP PART TO MAKE IT STAY ON.
I TURNED IT OFF TO SEE IF IT WOULD CLEAR UP BUT DIDNT.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Either your flex cable is broken or came loose. Is the top left hinge button still intact? Is it loose at the hinge? You will need a Torx 4 screwdriver to take the LCD screen apart to check the flex cable inside.
I had the same problem. I sent it back to Motorola for warranty. They fixed it and said it was a connection issue.The connection between the screen and the keys came unplugged. This is a regular problem they have with this phone. The phone is poor quality!!!!
The same thing is happening to me and I didnt drop my phone at all... and this is the replacement phone from my insurance that I just got 2 weeks ago... My old razor would blank screen and I didn't do anything to that one either... I think they're just crappy phones now.
I had the same problem with an old razor. I ended up having to discard the phone and got a v557. But these were the steps I took:
1. Took out the battery for about 5 min. I called tech support and they said that most problems are due to software errors and can be fixed by taking out the battery then reinserting it.
2. I reinserted the battery and booted it up. The keyboard lit up and the welcome screen played. After that, it shut off.
3. I charged the battery completely and tried to reboot. Same thing happened.
If none of these work, it's probably the battery's fault or the phone's fault. Either way, you should get a new phone or contact a professional fixman. Hope this helps.
I lost my display on 30th april 2007 without a hint. Have been using the phone for nearly 1 1/2 years without any problem. The battery seems to be not so strong, shall try with the battery cleaning etc. Is this a standard problem with the MOTOROLLA V3?