1) Turn on TV;
2) Press TV on the remote control;
3) Press and hold SETUP, until the red LED indicator blinks twice;
4) Enter 9-9-1-1 on the numeric keypad;
5) Press POWER on the remote;
6) If the TV doesn't respond, repeat #3, #4, #5.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Change the batteries by alkalines 2) Retight the springs contacts with plyer for better contacts. 3) clean the contacts with special spray contacts. 4) Downloa the code or proceed with your instruction manual. 5) If the problem persist, you must return you remote control and buy other from Radio Shack I am recommending.
Turn device on
Press and hold [SET] button, then press
and release DEVICE button eg tv, vcr , sat, aux
release [set] point the remote at
device and pres [POWER] or [PLAY]
until device turns off or plays
Press [ DEVICE] to lock up the code
check other buttons
did you remember the procedure to scan for the codes ? Normally if your TV is not listed on the manual, you can execute the search mode ponting to the TV. As soon as the TV turns on, press the accept key on the remote. I had the sam problem, luckily I remembered the scan procedure. I have 3 different brand of remote controls, all with scan capability but diffeent key strokes.