Question about Toshiba Satellite M30X Notebook
WHEN YOU START THE LAPTOP TOSHIBA SATELLITE M30X THE BLUE LIGHT TURNS
ON, BUT THE COMPUTER DOES NOT START, THE HARD DRIVE LIGHT DOESN'T FLASH
The solution to your problem is probably not the monitor, follow these steps:
1. Connect and boot your computer with 2 different monitors.
2. If it does'nt work with either of them the problem is from another computer component.
1. Your video card may be damaged or moved from it's slot.
2. Your proccessor may be damaged.
1. If you have computer hardware knowledge open the case
2. Remove the Video card.
3. Insert it back or insert another video card from a friend.(if it works with your friends card, obviously the video card is the problem)
4. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Now if it does'nt work after that you will have to replace your proccessor with one that works, from a friend, because you say your computer boots but if your monitor doesn't work you don't know for sure if it boots corectly.
The steps above are only for people with hardware knowledge, if that is not your case you should contact a computer service.
Was this solution helpful? Show your Appreciation by rating it:
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S161 Notebook
Jun 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 03, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite M30X-S181ST Laptop
May 28, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite M30X-163 M30X-165...
Apr 03, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M30X Notebook
Apr 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S111 Notebook
Dec 21, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite M30X Notebook
Aug 11, 2005 | Toshiba Satellite M30X Notebook
Mar 27, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite M30X Notebook
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!