Question about Computers & Internet
I have filled in the key words and set all the outbound comands for the blocked sites. Set the schedule and still can only totaly block sites or allow. The schedule doesnt work. I need to block sites for 4 hours a day but not the internet as kids need acsess to net for sch work but not msn or bebo.
There is no way of blocking some sites for a particular time, therefore u can only do one thing go to the google setting and set filter to block all unwanted sites that is only solution to your problem.
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Please see the manual
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Ping example .comand you get IP Address of website
Pinging example.com [18.104.22.168] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 22.214.171.124: bytes=32 time=287ms TTL=43
Reply from 126.96.36.199: bytes=32 time=286ms TTL=43
Reply from 188.8.131.52: bytes=32 time=285ms TTL=43
Reply from 184.108.40.206: bytes=32 time=294ms TTL=43
Ping statistics for 220.127.116.11:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 285ms, Maximum = 294ms, Average = 288msgo to Control Panel > windows FireWall > in the left side click Advanced Setting
go to Outbound Rule and in right side Click New Rule
- in New OutBound Rule Wizard select Custom and click Next
- in Program Screen Select All Program And click Next
- in protocol and ports Leave default Setting and click Next
- in Scope Screen Under Which remote IP address Does This rule apply to? select These IP address and click add Button
- in IP Address Dialog under This IP address or subnet: enter IP address of website and click ok and then click next
- in Action screen select Block the connection and click next
- in Profile screen leave all 3 check box selected and click next
- in Name Screen choose name for rule and click finish
test what you do by enter URL in any browser that you want
Aug 18, 2015 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2014 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Nov 28, 2013 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
Mar 17, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 30, 2010 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | NetGear DG834G 802.11G Wireless ADSL...
Jan 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 11, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
Jun 18, 2007 | NetGear DG834G Router
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!