- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is no such thing as speaker driver, but more likely you have uninstalled the sound card driver or it got corrupted, that will be the first place to check. Please download the driver from your PC maker website and install it. You should also look at the devices manager to see if the sound card is present.
Fist, go to devise mgr, --start button, in search area type devise,
find the devise, it should have a yellow shield, click on expand so you see the actual drive, it could be open with the shield next to it already.
It will be under cd roms. right click on it and choose uninstall, yes uninstall the devise, now cold boot , shut down the computer and restart it and wait until windows says found new hardware, if it doesn't throw the error when installing or after installing, go back and check it for the yellow shield.
right click my computer click explore,click the plus sign on hard disk C there is a directory called Dell,click on the plus sign it should drop down you will see a folder called drivers,if you can identify the folder where your sound card driver exist,make a note of it.Right click on my computer select manage once this opens click on the plus sign by devise manager.look for your sound card highlight it right click and uninstall it.Restart windows it will find new hardware and install it if not go the folder where you identified your sound drivers and click on the exe within the folder this should start the reinstall.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties 2. Select hardware 3. Select Device manager 4. double click on the sound,volume and controller 5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device 8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes 10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers