I am trying to add a video channel to a friend's TEAC CT-M1401 portable television. She no longer has the manual. Instead of adding a channel I have deleted one - ie skip. What combination of buttons do I need to press to add channels?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tries websites like Amazon.com,Ebay.com to buy a Digital design antenna for a better strength longer ranges.But many of these antennas are design for mostly big tvs sit on a table tops.Just look for many of those digital design antenna choices,one of them will be snall enough and portable enough to carry with ur portable tv.
The only thing I see in the Manual is to do an auto search which will scan all available channels and saves them to memory. the faxtory setting is auto search. the search allows you to manually search for available channels. in this mode, available channel must be stored individually. the program sets your favorite channel to appear when the tv is turned on. the range is from channel 0 - 255. i hope this helps.
I am not sure what a FIOS use, but I was able to split my cable connection and was connect my regular TV AND portable tv with the cable.
IN YOUR CASE:
Look at your fios set up box, behind the box, there should be something that would say "TO TV" or "VIDEO OUT" or "TO TV/VCR"
Usually, the cable coming out from there goes to your regular TV. So instead of your regular TV, you can connect that with your portable TV.
AS FOR MY CASE (Having 2 tv's),
1. I removed the cable that is connected to the wall (RF IN or From WALL or CABLE IN).
2. I hooked that end to the "IN" part of a 3 way splitter
3. I bought a short cable and connected one end to the Cable Box and the other end to the OUT of the splitter
4. I bought a longer cable and connected one end to the portable TV and the other end to the OUT of the splitter.
5. Then I turned on the TV and pressed MENU
6. I clicked the right arrow until I see ANTENNA. I pressed the down button to choose CATV instead of AIR.
7, I did auto scanning.
My portable TV now has the basic channel while the big TV (since it is connected to the cable box) has the added digital channels. Nevertheless, it is great to have both so when I want to sleep, my hubby can just use the small tv
You may have SAP turned on by default which will draw in the spanish audio channels of your common off air content. Or the preset might be set to all of the spanish channels. From what I have heard the programming of this device is hard and not user friendly. I would suggest calling the company and getting the service manual.
I hope this helps,