An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: sky code for remote
The code for you sky remote is 0125.
4 digit' method
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide . If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Visit this site for more details.Type in the site name "Electro-help" either to Google or Yahoo search box [not in the address bar of your browser], and click search.It is an electronic equipments service help site.All details you want are there.Note the position of hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in.The site will appear as it is in web; subtitled as electronics equipments' repair help. There are more than 220 posts about electronics equipments' repair help. Check this site. Click up older posts there. Sky remote code for several brand TVs are given.
i have here some writeups i found during surfing for your sky remote.
Not every TV is included in the code list. In fact, although it was claimed that "95 percent" of TVs could be controlled by the Digibox remote, the true figure is probably "95 percent of last year's models" and the standard remote will NOT control your Video Recorder or any other equipment.
UPDATE October 31, 2006. The latest versions of the remotes are SKY Rev.8 and SKY+ remote are Rev.6 and Sky-HD are Rev.8 (Sky-HD also operates the SKY+ Digibox and contains codes for more recent Plasma and TFT screens). Look at label inside the battery compartment. These remotes contain codes for more recent TV sets and omit codes for TV sets that are now several years old. We do not stock earlier revisions.
seems here that they may have no codes for your tv.
i will just update you if ever i find codes and ill post it here.