Change ring tones
To change your ringtone, try the following:
1. Press Menu
2. Goto and select settings
3. Goto and select ring styles
4. Goto and select style detail
From there you should be able to find the ringtone option and you would select that to see other ringtones to select from.
Also, your phone does have capabilities of having individual ringtones for different callers, but the contact has to be saved to the phone and not the sim.
To change the contact from sim to phone, try this:
1. Goto Menu
2. Goto and select Phonebook
3. Goto the contact you want to save to the phone and press menu
4. Goto and select edit
5. In edit, there should be a option saying, "Stored", if it's saved to the sim, it will say sim, select edit or press left/right and it will change it from sim to phone.
6. When saved to phone, some options should appear. One of them is ringer id.
7. Select edit on ringer id and that's where you'd select the ringtone to use for that contact.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Let me know how it works out. thanks.
Jan 03, 2007 |
Motorola Mobility V220