- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would check with sprint to see if your account is up to date. Otherwise, I would suggest going to your settings and see if you can update your phones's prl and profile. go to settings, tap "About phone", Tap "System updates", then tap each option. Good Luck!
for sending text messages :
1. call to your network operator customer care 2. request the message center number... 3.note it down 4. go to message settings>message center number 5. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ... Good luck
My software update didn't work properly and it messed up my text messages.
I solved this problem by downloading the Motorola Software Update (MSU) from Motorola's website at hellomoto.com/support/update
1. Select your country/Region
2. Select carrier
3. Select Phone model
4. Click Orange arrow to the right of the model type
5. Select purchase month and year (If out of warranty select month and date within one year of today's date or it won't work) Then click Check Warranty Status
6. Follow "Click here" link to previous page
7. Select box right above Download Update link
8. Click Download update link
9. Follow directions for Download
From there you will have Motorola Software Update on your computer.
With your phone turned off, hold ^ # and the red power key at the same time until it prompts you to connect to your computer using USB cord.
Let the computer do it's thing and you're good to go!
ATT should have looked to see if the internet service is turned off for that particular phone. If thats the case, you shall not send receive pictures. Thats the only the reason you should not be able to send receive pictures.
Call ATT again and ask them that. Sorry to say you might have got the high school dropout rehab person that day.