Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I removed the roller kit from my scanner's ADF trying to remove a paper jam and I seem to have replaced the kit back into its slot in the wrong way. The roller seems to be up higher and as it picks up paper from the tray it will pick up a bunch of paper, rather than one single copy at a time. I am looking to see where I went wrong re-installing the roller mechanism so I can redo it and possible fix my problem of multi-feeds.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
did u buy cheaper paper that will do it tease the sensor in it sumties try to dl latest driver form hp.com ok remove old 1st
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
You can get a service manual at this website address (HP website):
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
what size page are you trying to scan, if they are smaller than the gap between the transport rollers, they will not feed.
the single sheet problem you have:- the scanner knows when there is paper to feed when the sensor is pushed up beside the pick roller and it will put the tray down again when the rollers are pushed up. sometimes the little plastic sensor to the left of the roller gets a bit stuck and needs to be freed, it wares itself out where it hinges inside the cover around the pick roller. just unclipping it and cleaning it is usually enough.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Testimonial: "It looks like the problem was the plastic sensor mentioned (I put duct tape on it and the machine would then recognize a single page)."
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 12, 2018 | HP ScanJet 8270 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 06, 2011 | HP ScanJet 7650 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 10, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-4120C2 Path-Through...
Jun 10, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Feb 01, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 30, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 07, 2007 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
562 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!