- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Receiving Calls 1. To answer a call, touch or open the slide. If the slide is closed, simply slide it up. If the slide is closed, press the Voice Commands key twice, then touch . If the slide is open and the touch buttons are lit, touch . NOTE If you touch Left Soft Key [Quiet] while the phone is ringing, the ringing or vibration is muted for that call. NOTE If you touch Right Soft Key [Ignore] while the phone is ringing, the call will end.
Mute Function The Mute Function prevents the transmission of your voice to the caller. To quickly activate Mute touch Left Soft Key [Mute], then to unmute touch Left Soft Key [Unmute].
NOTE! while doing this you must call someone then while talking with him touch Left Soft Key [Unmute] to Unmute
Hope it help you out ^_^ try download the manual if you loose it http://www.cellphones.ca/upload/manuals/lg-vx-8500-manual.pdf
Try a system reset:
1. Lift the headset off of the charging cradle, but make sure the headset is turned off. It will be off if the green light on the front of the base is not lit. If it's not, push the call answer button once to turn it off.
2. Push the call answer button and the mute button at the same time and hold them down. The mute button is the black little wheel at the top of the headset. Use the tip of your finger to push it straight down and hold it while holding the call answer button. A green light on the headset will flash for 2 series of flashes. Wait until the end of the second series then let go of both buttons.
3. Put the headset back on the charging cradle and wait 30 seconds. Lift it back up and try to use it. If this doesn't work, repeat one more time and then disconnect the power from the base and plug it back in.
make sure you haven't hit your mute button somehow. This may be also in your menu que. These problems are really easy or really messed up. If it isn't the mute problem then there is probably a problem with the speaker mike. See if you can take it for exchange if this is it cause it isn't worth fixing$$$
Did you check that you didn't by mistake activate mute? Also, check that there is nothing obstructing the microphone hole on the headset. If it is indeed on mute. Press both volume buttons at the same time you will hear two descending audio tones.