Hey, I have this problem of forgetting right, and I had put a password which I or anyone can open and by trying to open my phone it gets struck for any password I try to put now. So can someone tell me what to do? Cause I cant open my phone without the password and also I dont know how to reboot the phone!
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
Re: my phone is locked!
sorry...but there is no way to get forgetton password...you need to hard rest your pda...and reinstall the OS if required...this is the only way to open your PDA......for more details..
login to http://xda-developers.com ;and this will solve the problem of your PDA
All the Best.
Was this solution helpful? Show your Appreciation by rating it:
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try to use your PUK code to unlock samsung sgh u600 password. Puk code is a unique number to unblock your sim card and that code comes with your sim card paper. The idea is put any password until your phone asking your puk code, if your phone asking that code enter your puk code in your phone. It should be unlock samsung old password so you can setup new password.Good luck!
I think your right password is not the right one for your phone. Try remember your password again, and if still not the correct one you can try to type wrong password 10 times to unlock blackberry curve 8300, your phone will be unlocked. But you will lose all your data after your blackberry unlocked and you can setup new password again and don't forget that password again :D
Try this: I refused to do that hard reset trash and erase all of my information.
This method is also just in case you don't have anyone to call you or
you're too impatient to wait:
This is inspired by the many posts that tell you to frequently press home while someone's calling.
1. I hit the emergency call button then repeatedly hit home (pic of the
house) while opening and closing the phone and went to the home page.
It worked repeatedly.
2. Then I went in and took off the pattern request in settings.
3. In settings, make sure Google sync is checked.
4. I changed my password on the computer in Google (with same account).
5. Wait some time 5-10 minutes or less (make sure you have internet service where you're located on your phone).
6. Then it will tell you to enter your password. Enter your new password.
7. Close your phone or hit the red power key.
8. The same locked screen will prompt you for your username and password again. Enter the new password and it will log you in.
9. It will tell you to put in your old pattern or put in a new pattern (I forgot? sorry).
10. Then, you can go into settings and security once you unlock and
remove the pattern. You have to enter the old pattern to remove the
Try this too:
******This will work and you wont lose any data!!******Get someone to call you.After answering, flip the screen open and shut repeatedly,
tapping the "home" button every few flips. Eventually you'll drop
through to your home screen. This may take a few tries. Go into your security settings and disable the unlock pattern. You can now bypass the lockout just by opening the keyboard.Change the password on your account, which may be your Google Apps account if you have one.In a few moments, your phone will fail to sync with email and prompt you for a password. Enter the new password.You can now log in with the new password. Lock your screen,
press menu to try unlocking it, and enter your new information. This
should unlock your phone.
Unless you can remember the correct password, you need to reset the phone completely. This will wipe all your data from your phone. If you choose to do that then:
Press the two soft keys (Left and right under the screen) and at the same time press the reset buttin with the stylus under the phone. Release the reset button but keep pushing the two soft keys until you ee a message asking if you like to reset the phone. To confirm, press he call (green button) and that should do the trick