I have one nokia 6630, shows not charging on the screen when i connect charger. when i checked its PCB i found both points where charging touches is showing shorting, i removed everything upto diode, but i am able to remove shorting on charging points
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Cause of error
2. Wrong Connection
Check point, Normal condition
1. Connection of wire
2. Main PCB voilt: DC 12V
3. Noise Interference.
1. Check the wire connection, Open/short, Repair the connection.
2. Check the soldering state of the connection ( Soldered Poorly ), Replace the PCB if so.
3. Check the volt of Main PCB power source. ( DC 12V, DC 5 V ) replace the PCB.
4. Check the installation of wired remote controller. ( Noise interference ) A just the state of the installation.
The pcb inside the battery has a microcontroller that monitor the
charges and charge cycle. When the cell falls below a certain voltage,
it will instruct the charger not to charge and will show with a
red-green flashing light. If the battery has been tried 3 times in
succession then the pcb will brick itself from the makita charger. So
first replace the bad cells. There are 2 solutions at this moment:
charge with a 3rd party lithium charger like the imax b6 or replace the
pcb with a working one. check out my blog on
yes once check ur charger and all pins of that charger and check the phone pin at connnet of the charger if it not works u should change ur chrger or phone pins ok thinks and all the best and please OR: Please change Phone In The CHARGING JUMPUR rate my answers too
At first u just connect the charger of ur mobile and see its charging or not if it is showing charge then there is a problem in ur on/off switch or connection between CPU to switch. Change ur on/off switch or make the proper connection if u are a professionally trained for mobile repairing. If ur mobile phone doesn't charge after connecting the charger then its a hardwere or softwere problem in PCB (Printed circuite board). It is better to go at NOKIA care if u are not a Technician. Thank you for visit.