When I try to send a contact to my new unit, the sending fails. The instruction manual says to go to the 'Receive Contacts' menu. The unit itself asks me to add Voice Tags, nothing about Receive Contacts, so the manual and the unit do not tie up either. I have recorded my keywords. I cannot see what I am doing wrong!
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An user who is expert in 3 categories / brands.
Re: 'Bluetoothing' my contacts
Excellent Bluetooth Receiver,stable connectivity and remarkable signal stability. Smooth call conversation and non-stop and clear music streaming creates enjoyable listening experience. Two-link: Enhanced Bluetooth signal can reach up to 10 meters in open space without obstacles and can be connected with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Amazon com Charm sonic Wireless Portable Bluetooth 4 1 Receiver Wireless...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well bluetoothing your contacts may be the answer to your question. Normally you can share them to your phone from the phone that the contacts are on. You can take the sim you have in your Sanyo and put it in the phone that has the contacts and copy them to the sim. After that's complete then you take out the sim and reinsert it into the Sanyo and turn off the Bluetooth for the contacts being shared. Instead of letting them show from the other phone you will be able send, receive, ingoing, outgoing calls from the SIM that has all the contacts from the phone that was bluetoothed.
1. Make sure that the contacts were saved to the sim without a doubt from the old phone. (easy way to determine is to put the sim and the old phone and go to sim management and copy all to sim.)
2. once you've determined that all of your contacts have been copied, try inserting the sim and transfering again.
3. You could also try bluetoothing them to the new phone. a. turn bluetooth on both phones on. b. go to contacts in the old phone with the sim in it. click options, there will be an option such as "send contact" or something similar. c. send via bluetooth. d. select all e. send. (accept on the galaxy s phone)
Hi to send and recive picture texts you will need to contact your network service provider and get them to send the MMS settings and GPRS settings to your handset, without these settings saved to your phone you will not be able to recive the picture texts, hope this helps.