- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
to use bluetooth on the BlackJack II, press the button on the top once, choose wireless manager, and select bluetooth to turn it of or on. then click menu and go to add new device. on the other cell phone, turn it;s visibility on. there you go! they will discover eachother and you can seng files.
Make sure u have Bluetooth Sharing ticked in ur Sharing preferences (in the 'Internet & Network' part of ur System preferences) when using Bluetooth file transfer method (the USB/Mass storage wasnt working)...this fixed my Blueetooth issues Woohoo!