Question about Computers & Internet
I booted up my computer this morning (basic E-Machine) and it was fine until I touched the mouse and got static electric shock. It didn't seem to affect the hard drive (?) because it had already automatically established an online connection and that was fine. But the mouse and the keyboard would not respond. I tried rebooting a few times but to no avail.
Is this fixable? Did the electrical charge do something awful to the computer itself?
Your help is much appreciated!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
clean your keyboard free of dust
try cleaning your computer of dust using a fine air blower from a compressor making sure that there is no moisture in the air line dust causes static to build up in a computer causing it to overheat any many other problems or control panel keyboard/mouse hardware troubleshoot
hope this helps good luck
Sep 23, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
May 15, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse USB...
Mar 03, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2.0
Oct 15, 2009 | Logitech Cordless EX 100 Mouse
Sep 01, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Oct 08, 2008 | Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200 Laser...
Aug 19, 2008 | Labtec Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Mouse...
Jan 22, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
704 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!