Question about One For All URC4220 Remote Control
I have the codes for programming my one for all remote URC4220 but do not know the steps for programming the remote please help
I need it too please help
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
I NEED THE CODE TO THE URC4220 AND MY TV IS A ILO MODEL NUMBER IWF2706
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
1. Turn on the device to be controlled
2. Press that devices button on the URC e.g. TV
3. Press and hold SET until LED blinks twice - then release SET.
4. Put in the code number supplied. The LED should blink twice.
5. Aim the URC at the device to be controlled (e.g. TV) and press power button once. Device should turn off. If not, repeat entire procdure trying each code number supplied.
Remember that there is some help available at www.oneforall.com
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Programming and Operating the One For All URC4220 Universal Remote Control
Features and Functions
After programming, the One For All 4 Device Universal Remote Control will be able to control the following types of devices:
Apr 04, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Mar 10, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Feb 23, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Aug 11, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
May 23, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jan 18, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: