- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If this is a problem you had while continuously using the same cable TV and provider, check whether the TV works well with any other input device. Look for any loose contacts in RC Jack, cable and connectors.
Have the same problem with a 532H - but here is what I did to resolve the issue:
1) Click your Menu button on the TV remote.
2) Go to Screen (click the right button)
3) Go to Main Picture Source (click the right button)
4) Select HDMI (click the Menu button when done)
I just had this same problem over the weekend. Is your TV hooked up via HDMI?? Mine was and i've been having problems with the tv image shrinking whenever i turn on the tv, so i would have to change the channel 1 or 2 times for the image to come up normally. On Saturday I went to change the channel and then all of a sudden I hearld this loud pop and when the image came on it was just a sky blue screen, I couldnt see anything, but I could hear the channel. So I disconnected the HDMI and hooked up the tv with component cables I had and now it works fine. I ordered a new HDMI cable just to see if it will work again. If not, i'm calling Olevia.