a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it's very easy. attach to PC and drag and drop albums in folders to the player (probably shows as drive 'E' or 'G'.
safely remove from PC and then insert headphone. press the pause/play button on the back to play.( a blue light will show-make sure to charge it up well on the PC!!)
press the track forward or track back to change tracks. hold these to higher and lower volume.
will turn off automatically on pause after a while( blue light will go out)
Its possible your click wheel has gone bad, what you should try before freaking out is to do a hard reset. To do so hold down the center and menu buttons for 10 seconds. if there is still no response at all, then your clickwheel is fried and you should look online for a new front cover with a new click wheel.
THREE things to check and do
1. xp 2sp must have it!
2. The model designed for media player 10, or download imesh. is free and more faster than media player.
3. if it is full delete at least 2 songs from the database of the 512 mp3 player. It easily get crazy when is fully loaded