Rightio it says install the software so i put the disc in but nothing happens. so the manual says go onto my comp, double click into my cd rom driver then double click the file USBPCCamPlus_v5.21.1.000, but ive been on my C: and D: and cant find that file anywhere
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To help you install and configure Sansui webcam with your computer, please follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
Modern webcams require very little user input to install. Most webcams should install themselves automatically after you plug them in. If your webcam doesn't automatically install, all you'll need is the driver file from the manufacturer's website.
- Plug the webcam into a USB port on your computer. If the webcam is built-in to your computer, skip down to Step 4. Plug the webcam directly into your computer, not into a USB hub.
- Wait for the webcam to be installed automatically. Most operating systems will automatically detect and install the necessary software for your webcam. If this doesn't happen, read on.
- You may be prompted to search for the webcam drivers. Your operating system can usually search online automatically.
- Install the software on the disc that came packaged with the webcam. This should install the drivers for the webcam, as well as any additional video software that may come with it. If you don't have the disc, read on.
- Visit manufacturer's support site. If the webcam doesn't install automatically, and you don't have a disc, you can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website.
- Install the downloaded drivers. You may be prompted to restart your computer.
- Open a program that will use your webcam.
go to come on if not try pressing Thur ring on the camera to get it to come on, control panel remove the camera software, unplug camera reinstall software with out camera connected then after the software has been installed hook up the camera, click on the camera icon and turn on the camera a green light should on next twist the bezel ring to focus the the lens of the camera and then use the light and darkness setting to get the camera works right.
Gently clean the CD with a cloth with no paper fibers. Like a baby spit up rag, is a good example. Insert the disc and if doesn't start go to it directly through your my computer and start it manually. Or if you are doing from scratch press F12, and it will boot from Cd and press enter.
If you're installing a USB webcam don't connect a cable before installing drivers. So, run setup from CD continue with install sometimes in the middle of installation it asks you to connect webcam to USB, do it and finish setup. If it's not asking you to connect Webcam, first finish setup and than connect Webcam. Good Luck!