We bought this radio last year. It has always worked fine, but the last 2 storms we had last week here in IN, the radio never went off and the watch/warning lights never lit up on the screen. We have double checked that the codes are still in, they are. Any help as to why all of the sudden it isn't going off when alerts are out there?
we hav e lost the directions to this weather radio,, and don't know how to program it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i am assuming that this is a cellular device and if i am correct i the cellular service is different from the internet service all though you go through the cell towers the signal for the internet is at a higher band with like att 4g so in your area you may not have either cell service or the cell service or the 4g networks i don't know a lot details about the device if it is a cell phone it should tell you signal strength and weather or not there is 3 or 4g service there maybe additional settings in the device that may have to be changed contact some one who knows the device if you cant look up Leo la port this week in tech he has not only a weekly podcast but a weekly radio show he is the guru of tech if any one should know he would since i have been listening to his podcast he changes cell phones every time a new one comes out and reviews them
The status light is blinking in all dlink models, so that is normal.
The wireless radio issues have 3 possible solutions.
1. This model has a antenna that screws in the bnc socket behind it see if it's well screwed, or substitute it by another if 2 and 3 don't fix it.
2. On the advaced settings of the wireless configuration you have the ratio of radio broadcast from 25% to 100% check to see if it's on 100%, change channel to 11 if neer and 6 if far, make sure you have SSID broadcast enabled.
3. This models allow you to restart the AP unit and the router unit idependently, so it's always good pratice to restart your AP in the tools and system comands menu.
Recreate your wlan network. WLAN signal refers only to radio signal between Router and PC no link with your capability to pass-through: wrong password, access list or firewall can block your access with the strongest radio signal. Check (or recreate ) your credential on your PC. Check if you can log as admin into your Router.
check weather the power adpter making issues>and check with surge and power stripe and try connecting directly to the wall scores still if its not on replace teh power adapter or replace the device i think u have warreny so u will not get charged>rate me solved if its helps thx
sometimes windows messes the whole network up when using the set up wizard, you need to go to the properties of your wireless cards and check on the TCP/IP line that the radio button that says obtain ip address automaticaly is ticked.
Go into the routers properties menu and check that DHCP is enabled and so allow the router to allocate ip addresses automatically, although you may need to do this via an rj45 cable and not wireless to begin with.