Attention Windows Vista Users If you have installed
your printer on your PC using an original Lexmark Driver CD that came
with your product and you are experiencing problems when printing, you
may have installed the Windows XP driver.
Follow these steps to resolve: · Disconnect your USB cable from your printer. · Uninstall all Lexmark printer drivers on your PC. · Download the correct Vista driver for your model. · Install the driver on your PC.
Important - Do not reconnect the USB cable until the install software prompts the question of how the printer is connected.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please visit the Lexmark website to download and install the Lexmark X2470 printer driver on your computer. Select your operating system > click on "FILTER" > click on the driver under Recommended Downloads > download and execute the file. Simply follow the instructions on your computer screen to complete the installation. I hope this helps.
Check if your Windows 7 is running on 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. Go to Start menu > right-click on Computer > click on Properties. Take note of the System Type.
Use the link below and select the corresponding driver for your operating system:
- Lexmark X2470 Driver for Windows 7 32-bit
- Lexmark X2470 Driver for Windows 7 64-bit
Download and execute the file. Simply follow the instructions on your computer screen to complete the installation.
Here's the link to the Lexmark X2470 drivers http://bit.ly/b7157t. Choose the correct driver compatible with your computer's operating system. Download, execute the file and follow the instructions in the software. Thank you for choosing Lexmark.
NOTE: The Lexmark Z2470 is not compatible with Macintosh operating system.
hELLO THERE: You are going to want to check you installation manual and see if the printrer is compatable with windows 7 just like some computers using windows me some printers and games are not compatable with this If you find out that it is not compatable go to the lexmark driver page and look for the installation drivers for this that are compatable with windows 7 they are out their just need to find them ok ? Hope this is very helpful for you. Best regards Michael
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X2470/X2480 Vista driver to your desktop:
1. Clickt "Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista." and "Download Now."
2. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
3. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
4. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
5. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
6. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
7. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
8. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Note: Please plug the USB cable when prompted while installing the driver. The USB cable should still be removed from the system, and the on-screen prompts will remind you of this. Eventually, you will get to a screen asking you to plug in the USB cable. This screen also has an "OK" button. Do not hit this button yet. First, plug in the USB cable. The screen should automatically detect and install the Lexmark X2400 series printer and scanner drivers.