An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: My 30gb creative zen froze and after being reset all...
If your Zen V is dead, wont respond to anything, try this, plug it in to the computer, hold the power switch in the on position, THEN trigger the reset button, worked like a charm for mine, I had thought it a lost cause." Q. How to reset Zen v + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22T_gkkZjmM&feature=related
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi you can try going to Creative's web
site and downloading there Creative MP3 Player Recovery Tool
software and what that does is update everything and most of the time
it will fix what the problem . I would try that first.
Try reseting the ZEN. There should be a tiny reset button on the bottom left side, you might have to use a staple or paperclip or pencil tip to reach the button. Your music, pictures, and videos should all still be able to work. If this doesn't work I don't know what to do.
first of all, evryone has different songs dat take up a doferent amount of space, mp3 files ake up mb's that add up to alot depending on source and song. also maybe you have more space than it says but its getting read wrong. call creative and get more info.
When the player displays the Creative logo, release the Play button.
It will display the following options: first do a Clean Up
Scans the player and removes invalid links from its music library.
Does not affect music files themselves. if cleanup didnt work do this Format (All)
Caution! Erases all content!
Save a copy of your player's content before formatting.
You might just have to completely reformat and reset the OS/Firmware your player.
Note: THIS WILL REMOVE ALL SONGS/VIDEOS/PICTURES FROM THE DEVICE!
1. Hold the power switch in the ON position
2. Insert a paper clip into the RESET hole.
3. Continue holding the power switch ON until the Creative logo appears.
4. Select Format All from the Recovery Mode menu.
5. Select Reboot
To reset the OS/Firmware:
1. Go to http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/
2. Under Select Your Product select MP3 Players > ZEN > Zen Vision: M (either 30GB or 60GB model depending on what you have)
3. Select your operating system and Firmware from the File Type drop down box
4. Download the file from the next page to your Desktop
5. Agree to the stupid EULA and download the file
6. Connect the player to the computer
7. Once the player is recognized, run the .exe file
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
If you are still having problems, or any of the above does not work as planned, let me know.